Friday, September 19, 2008

Life was good...

Life was great here in Italy, and then I woke up this morning and realized I had to go to class. That was a downer. Then I looked at my watch and realized I had to be in class in exactly two minutes. Needless to say, no shower for me this morning. I think that I am going to immensely enjoy Robbie's Humanities class. Due to the fact that I am acquainted with a lot of the information from the same course in Greece, I am hoping that my learning experience here will be amplified. We have a book, that I am really looking forward to reading, it is supposedly packed full of great information. I also had Italian class this morning. I think that if I wake up in time for my morning cafe, I will enjoy this class. Mona is a very happy person, a fact which does not mix well with extreme sleepiness, but that is up to me to change. We are having a welcome gathering tonight so there won't be any glamorous stories of exploration today, but those will come in days to come.

No comments: