Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Land of the Boot

It took just a little over twenty four hours, but I finally arrived in Italy late last night. Truthfully, alot of it is much the same as back home. As we were driving from the airport, I saw lots of tractors working in the fields, and the ever familier round bale of hay. We arrived at the Villa, after a frisky walk up a small hill, to the sound of some delightful music. Now I sit here tucked away in my own private corner, of a room, after finishing my stove top espresso breakfast.

Ciao

3 comments:

Steven Baird said...

Did you get the bed inside the old bread oven?

David E. Baird said...

no, i wish. i have the bed by the window in that room. but i am the only one in that part and the closets seperate me from the rest of the room

Steven Baird said...

Cool. The villa is a cool place. It's hard to believe it's been seven years since I was there.